Saturday, October 22, 2011

Patterns

I’m getting a little behind on keeping you interested, so I’ll skip some events here and there to keep you all and myself updated. If you are lucky, I might mention some untold stories…
I’ve been picking up a pattern and a schedule of late. It goes as follows:
6 – Wake up, stretch, run up an absurdly large hill
7 – Take a shower and do some grammar study
8 – Walk to school (good 40 minutes of my day)
9-12 – Classes full of learning Japanese!
12-1 – Lunch with all my international friends
1-5 – Classes (if I so choose to go. They aren’t required. The time is bested used to study Japanese with the locals.)
5 –Walk to Sumiyoshi (another good 40 minutes of my day)
6 – eat a delicious, wholesome meal for only 350 yen.
7 – Eat donuts
8-10 – Waste time with poker
10 – Sleep till the angels sing (or angles, as I keep typing!).
So that is a basic day in my magnificently, stressfully fun stay here in Sumiyoshi. It isn’t so bad. I’ll put up a video soon of what my abode looks like. To me, it looks like the perfect start to a scary Japanese movie. That thought definitely helps me sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment